Friday, February 27, 2009

Ethan's version of the hymn "How Firm a Foundation"

Are they learning "How Firm a Foundation" in Primary this year? I'm not really sure, but either through Primary or by listening to a CD we have in their bedroom that they listen to at night, he has begun learning the words to this hymn. Well.....almost all the words. Here is Ethan's version of the first line:

"How firm a foundation, ye Saints of the Lord, is laid for your faith in His excellent ingredient!" LOL!!!!!!!! I have NO idea where that word came from! But it's a real kick to hear him sing the song.

3 comments:

Mrs. Webb said...

How Firm a Foundation was the song the primary learned during February! :) That's so cute!

Kate said...

Yep... we learned verses 1 & 3 in Feb. It was a tough one to teach the kids with lots of hard words. I'm surprised he forgot the word "WORD," because we spent a LONG time on that line. ;) I like his version.
And P.S., he never sings a word in primary... I never see his mouth moving at all! So I'm SO glad he's learning the songs!

Kayli Householder said...

That is so funny!!!