Sunday, January 25, 2009

See How We've Grown!

I have been trying to put together a "Year in Review" in pictures for 2008 for about a month now! I started twice and then accidentally hit the "Remove all" button when I was selecting all my photos...Ah! FRUSTRATING! But I have finally done it! So, get something good to eat and make yourself comfortable because it is admittedly LONG! (102 slides) But it is so fun to see how the boys and Alyssa have grown!

So, enjoy! (I even paid for you to see it in full screen IF you want to) and if you'd like you can go faster by using the buttons in the bottom left hand corner. Oh, yeah...the music gets a bit monotonous too...so you can turn off your volume if it bugs. :)

Let 'r rolllllll!

Click to play Householders in 2008
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: