Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Annual Householder Campout on the Mogollon Rim

Just in case you didn't know, there is GREAT camping in Arizona aside from the Grand Canyon/Kaibab Forest. About 2 1/2 hours from us are beautiful forests and COOLER temperatures (YAY!). Every year for the last four years, the Householder clan has gathered to enjoy some R&R by camping on the Mogollon Rim in the Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest. This year we went the weekend after Labor Day. I love the outdoors and camping and it has definitely been passed on through the DNA to our boys!

My only complaint? We never stay long enough to make all the preparation and set up time worth it. :\

Here's a little slideshow of the few photos I caught while we were there. (Note: you will not see me in any of them...it would be tooooooo SCARY!!!!)

Click to play
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

Darce said...

Camping is awesome! I don't know what it is about the outdoors, but I'm sure glad the Lord gave them to us! We love the Rim, too. It's beautiful!

Stacy Householder said...

It was super fun to see pictures since I missed the campout!! Looks like everyone had a great time. :)